PYC 7.69% 14.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

The duality of the challenge.Sounds kinda naive/self interested...

1. 927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    The duality of the challenge.

Sounds kinda naive/self interested - but the best corporate and strategic defense for PYC is a rapid rise in its share price to close the 3x valuation differential between comparative US peers - before we:

1) announce the CNS candidate
    2) file for IND and before we do a deal or cap raise.

A $0.48 to $0.64 valuation for PYC by Christmas puts us in the A$1.5B-$2B MC range (I.e. US$1B+ category) driven by 2 catalysts:

1) Tox NHP success for VP-001, nearing IND 50% probability ascribing milestone
    2) Synergistic value translation to VP-002 - I.e. validating PYC delivery platform

As investors, similar we have a dual challenge:

1) Scientific translation challenge - convincing the market that our dual platforms have a pre-clinical stage edge underpinned by our unique ‘actual’ patient derived tissue engineering workflows/models of efficacy (structure + functional) - I don’t think our competitors have this, and I believe we are underselling our relative position in having a moat to to bridge pre-clinical and clinical (potential world first if repeatedly and scaleable between multiple ocular lead candidates)

2) Valuation translation challenge - I think where we can do better is to actually convince on market buyers of PYC ASX traceable securities of the above scientific edge / value - as well as prospective future Bio banks / partners. We need simple concrete translation - be it a simple broker report (ideally tier 1) where a leading followed life sciences equity analyst /researcher slaps a $0.70 valuation based on current data/facts/near term milestone.

Getting PYC to $0.70 ASAP is the best corporate strategic defense and to position us to leverage
    1) future partner deals
    2) self development/expansion of dual platform ie 10% cap raise at $0.70 = $200m war chest to develop CNS and other candidates

Investors operate on many levels and consume differing levels of data/research - so it’ll help if we can all simply arrive with confidence that PYC is worth about $0.70 if one were to deduce all data points available today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $653.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.446M 10.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 252759 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 113762 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.