CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thanks for your input Prometheus13, however there was never a...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Thanks for your input Prometheus13, however there was never a time frame given in regards to dividends, only that the new business structure was expected to produce dividends in the future for shareholders.

If there are genuine alternative idea's from holders & prospective investors where QBL can avoid issuing any new shares & still meet key short term objectives that gives them the same ability to compete than please put them forward, both on hc & formally to management.

Opportunity comes at a price, we can keep the status quo however shareholders must understand that this also carries it's own inherent risks.

QBL are securing licenses, accessing licenses & adding value assets to the company at a rapid rate.

With the added revenue producing hemp component to the business QBL is either seriously under valued & set for a re-rate over the next 1-2 years or other mm stocks are severely over valued & inflated in market conditions as they stand today.

I wouldn't place too much weight in the next quarterly. Whilst positive growth is expected I personally believe that expectations should remain realistic given the short amount of time since harvesting & filling our first bulk order with 'Red Tractor'.

I'm anticipating that revenue whilst limited initially, will compound over the coming years & reward shareholders with both dividends & sp appreciation. Patience is key.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.