CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Q&A on the merger of QBL MCL and Medcan, page-240

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    So I jumped out at 6c after purchasing for 4.9 cent average as I had a sneaking suspicion that QBL would follow its previous pump and dump behaviour and low and behold here we are. Personally I was backing QBL and wasn't planning on selling but a few things didn't quite sit right. 1. Hemp revenue: we were meant to see income figures in the last querterly report but nothing substantial eventuates and than everyone on HC started saying "just wait for the next one" even though QBL had mentioned large harvest figures. 2. Red tractor: it was stated we supply this company hemp, yet when someone posted a pic it said sourced from overseas or something along those lines? 3.Medcan: 0 information publicly available? Who are they? Also Neil seeems to be dodging questions about what EXACT type of licences these guys have. Someone on this thread has asked multiple times. 4. Dividend used as a lure. Self explanatory very unlikely we will see this anytime soon unless QBL starts making roughly 30 million profit per year. 5. Volcan loan which didn't eventuate but still begs to question the integrity of the company owners. 6. Dilution, IMO if the share price prior to the halt was 4.9c it should be roughly half that now due to the new shares being offered(yes I know they are in escrow but you would be an idiot to not include them into your valuation) All in all I will probably buy back in as a punt. But QBL needs to start generating income and hire someone who is not a family member as a CEO to gain real credibility among investors. Again all IMO. Just saying my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.