CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Q&A on the merger of QBL MCL and Medcan, page-368

1. 951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Will briefly stick my head over the parapet, hope no stones hit me

While I understand your sentiment, to say 'one of the biggest' for example could be interpreted as just as misleading without a metric to judge against. By that, firstly, I mean if there are 20 known facilities and you are the smallest, you can still say 'One of the biggest known facilities' quite truthfully. OTOH if you know you are the largest of 20 known and say so, there may be an unknown (To you) larger place that would be known by someone else and pop up to shoot the ANN down. Then the argument would follow that production capability more makes you bigger against the other that only has a larger square meterage etc etc....

A sentence I read and believe I understand clearly someone else will read, interpret differently and raise hell about. There are posters on here that will convincingly argue that white is black, I swear that some must be pollies.

At the end of the day it is our own money that we are investing, hoping for a return on that investment. For me I am happy if I can beat inflation and bank interest LOL. DYOR can only take you so far, at some time you jump in and have to believe that management is doing its best and I happen to believe that they are at QBL. Speccies are what they are, I am comfortable with the risk here even though I am in the red ATM

Cheers, AIMO, DYOR, please add any other disclaimers. This is simply my view from following this (and other) forums for a while, and life in general

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.