CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

The biggest problem here for me is the amount paid for the...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    The biggest problem here for me is the amount paid for the acquisition of MCL.
    Without QBLs initial investment, MCL would still be a shell with nothing more than a seed bank, but through Pnina and Sholoms capital, connections and hard work along with Andrew they have turned MCL into a potential sector leading company. So, after acquiring the initial 55% for so little, and building the company up from nothing now Andrew makes QBL pay an absolute ridiculous amount to acquire the final 45%? Without thinking of the ramifications of what such a high priced deal could do to QBL and how much doubling the shares on offer could scare off potential investors. Greed for money has overcome the overall outlook for the benefit of the company as a whole, and for this I’m extremely disappointed with Andrew. On top of this he will still be a director on im guessing a very reasonable salary.
    What do you all see as the outcome of the shareholder meeting in reality?! If it gets voted down, the whole deal will fall through and destroy the company, if it gets voted in favor which is very likely, the pain QBL is going through now with the prospect of 3bil shares on issue scaring the market will still be exactly the same? I want to see good outcomes and I want to re invest, but this time I am much more cautious with my hard earned. Emotional attachment to a stock I’ve learned is a very dangerous thing, rationality is a must.
    I put forward questions to Neil about revenue and whether we are now getting income from HHC customers now that the upgrade is finished and got no response, so I’ll put forward those questions to management and report back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.