CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thats Medcan's mission statement .. and very admirable .....

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Thats Medcan's mission statement .. and very admirable .. unfortunately with regard to this current deal on the table Medcan has an empty building and a licence to cultivate + produce.. missing the third (manufacture)while 2 out of 3 is good and has value.. the building requires funding for the fit out... the aim was to start production 1/7/18 but that can't happen without funding .. ASX listing requirements IMO thwarted plans.
    Was this whole mess well managed??? IMO no. QBL from first acquiring 55% of MCL would have and should have known that eventually ASX rules would be an issue. At the outset an IPO enticement should not have been touted nor IMO the word "dividends" used in any capacity.
    I have no issue with MCL, the ultimate form of the business is fantastic but the value attributed to 45% of it at this time even if payment delayed 2years was too high.
    I have no personal agenda, I am not a competitor (even if I also own EXL shares) or part of a group using takeover 101 ( although at this point in time if I could find one I may be tempted to join!).
    I am a very small shareholder( too small to be of use in any take over or influence any vote) of QBL who wants to see MCL reach its full potential and that is now at risk. The messages put out by the company have done little for me personally in allaying concerns but have done the opposite and reinforced them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.