CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

We have two extremes here on the HC forums, those companies on...

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    We have two extremes here on the HC forums, those companies on one hand that dont give two hoots about their shareholders and these shareholders cannot get anything out of the BOD's let alone answering emails or phone calls. A HC rep would be a miracle or a laugh if you asked them to come up with one.

On the other hand we have QBL who have gone out of their way to help shareholders to endless degrees to satisfy every minuscule enquiry. Each shareholder in their view is just as important as the top twenty holders and they reply expediently. Yet here we have people taking advantage of QBL's openness and whinging and carrying on like like, well you know what I mean. Why dont you all sell your shares if you are so unsure about your investment. Do you know how much time you are collectively taking up with the BOD, including my time they could lend me, heavens forbid if I had any questions, I couldnt get a bloody word in here, we would need four Neil1959's. He is doing two mens work currently with the patience of a Saint I might add with some of the stuff he is asked to take to the board.
    I will be more than happy to buy more of your shares, before the BOD have had enough of everyones nanny pants and close the whole transparency thing down. Some people just dont know when they have a good thing. Never look a gift horse in the mouth, crikey!!

This will be the next Creso in my honest opinion which I missed out on a while back. Do your research and let these guys get on with running the business on our behalf! Iam sure theirs another million things Neil could be doing besides spending 7 days a week reading some and not all of the stuff on here. I bet he has a family too.

I believe by the end of the year everyone will be more than happy with QBL. Revenue on the way and a lot more ANN's that will lift this very quickly.

AIMHO PDYOR and good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.