SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Some people just can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Some people just can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that BNPL companies are actually thriving during COVID19, similar to Amazon and Netflix etc. Regardless of what you think will happen with the economy and recessions and depressions, Sezzle operates in the E COMMERCE MARKET and will grow at a faster pace. There is obviously going to be a higher demand for their product from businesses and consumers.

Although the US is starting to open, it will be a while before that in-store demand picks up, so e commerce will continue to thrive. Those that have lost their jobs are now covered by the CARES act and will receive an extra 600 per week increase in benefits for 4 months.

I'm following their Instagram account and the merchants they're signing up appear to be getting larger, at least in terms of followers. I've only just realised they have Jessica Simpson's brand onboard.

I'm buying more today as it's still a steal at these prices.

“Since our release on the 6th of April, our underlying trends have remained favorable as
    the North American market continues to experience a shift to eCommerce,” said Sezzle
    Executive Chairman and CEO Charlie Youakim. “The strong momentum from Q1
    continued into April, as month-to-date through 24 April, give days of our UMS have
    exceeded the Company’s Cyber Monday (2 December 2019) results.”

“This shift to online shopping has positioned Sezzle as a key partner for merchants
    looking to offerer customers more flexible payment options and customers looking for a
    better way to budget their personal finances,” said Mr. Youakim

● The CARES Act expands unemployment insurance for American workers that lose
    their jobs, including a US$600 per-week increase in benefits for up to four months.
    This federal benefit adds to existing state unemployment programs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.