LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Dazed and Chips,Comon you buy into a credit raise @35 because...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Dazed and Chips,

Comon you buy into a credit raise @35 because its seems value but 2 weeks later the 58% growth becomes 28% ( yoy) , how would you feel , management can sell a credit raise but there are cracks in selling the product. Would you have bought 35 in light of the next announcement - of course not - so what do expect. I didnt participate in the raise as i thought it would be undersubscribed based on trading levels, world markets and then the announcement sealed it. Had that announcement been good i would have tried for the maximum of 30k. but i sold instead as whilst im a believer theres opportunities particularly when the goal post move. Buying at 10% below where u sold seems and ok trade better than holding at 34, . plenty of instos will be selling based on the latest info or lack there of. Well done VMK im not sure i would have bought back so soon but each to their own and thanks for your insights to help people understand more how funds etc think. Your not selling everything your just trading the circumstances., silly if u dont - if it went up on a bad announcement u cop it but u stilll have plenty of skin in the game , if it goes the way u think enjoy adding more shares or bringing your average down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.