LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Customers good point bucketsNow they have added 40 a quarter ex...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Customers good point buckets

Now they have added 40 a quarter ex wizdom over last few years which as ive pointed out is relatively slow. VMK estimates at around $150k ARR, so look like they have added 20 which is half their current rate. If its 40 at half the current spend then not much better 1/4ly spend estimates went up from 13m to 15.9m for this 1/4 so god hopes they didnt spend 2.9m additional to get $2.8m ARR this quarter ( yes ignoring the lag) or in simple terms cut the previous 1/4 growth by half.

Dear oh Dear what to do.

This companies outlook is "strong growth" unchanged for most reporting periods, but thats a query ? Please ........................... - show some figures do some estimates i mean put ya balls on the line , and give some guidance ... get off the fence Karly boy or you will get splinters and sprinters ,,,,,,,,,,seems limited detail and wording to me

Do u wait to see why in the poor growth has occurred to hear seasonal 3 weeks at the 4C

Do you think obviously management have winked at investors at the last capital raise and theres some big news any minute which is our hope

or do u think management just sold them a dummy to get their cash, and now they feel like they are holding holding Shit on a Stick.

If u chose option 1st option 4C the SP can go either way, if you chose the 2nd option it recovers , if u like the 3rd option then could end in tears.

Dear oh dear what to do ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.