WSP 0.00% 55.0¢ whispir limited

I have been in sales for more than 50 years and from a sales...

1. 4,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1311
    I have been in sales for more than 50 years and from a sales perspective, the results are very very good for the following reasons:

1. Sales efforts are strongest in Q4 so as to record max results in the current year. That means fewer prospects left to close in Q1 because every prospect that could be brought forward into Q4 has reduced Q1.
    2. Because of 1 above, the results for Q1 were outstanding! They were much higher than Q1 2019 and from memory they said the highest with the exception of 2020 Q4 and that is outstanding.
    3. The "pipeline" shows the prospects for the product/service and there is an expectation that a percentage of these opportunities will be closed in the coming year. To have a pipeline of 500% is what I would call gob smacking! Wow!!
    4. The AWS certification is significant in itself but to be first in the country is actually a major achievement and a very real credit to Whispir.
    5. The CEO mentioned that 75% of revenue is from 3rd parties. That is awesome and demonstrates the strength and high acceptance of the product because the selling skills appear to be easily transferred to their business partners who are obviously achieveing a high success rate. It also reduces Whispir's selling costs and provides a huge leverage to growth as they do not need to hire many new sales people.

I love the WSP business model as shown on slide 3 "Customer Revenue Retention".
    That slide very clearly shows the result of keeping existing customers (each one a revenue stream) and adding new customers (new revenue streams). The result is layered growth which, as can be seen from the slide, accelerates revenue growth over time. IMO, this looks pretty good for the future!

Anyway, just my thoughts from an industry perspective. Good luck to everyone! Hope you do well and good luck to Whispir who are definitely doing well!
    Last edited by AlexanderJ: 21/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.