GDA 0.00% 27.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

Ann: Q1 FY21 Update, page-6

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    There has been an interesting few months activity here with Gage, some as a result of Covid which saw the drop in share value and sales in some areas and the delay in opening the Redfern Atomic Project venue.
    The "brand in hand" decrease is not a bad thing when you remember that proffit is low and based on cost recovery as an advertising exercise. This appears to have paid off as we see with increased sales in Q1.

Next the announcement of the loss for the 2019-20 year which could be some sort of accounting write off to clean up the books which was followed a few days later by the collective big buy up by management and senior staff and I would guess some of the lower level employees may have taken interest in the "water cooler talk" and increased workload to do a bit of on-line buying themself.

There was no reference to the distribution deal with San Miguel products here, so could this announcement only relate to Gage products? and will we see further figures for this elswear later.
    Interestingly Gage has told us they were concentrating on "own brand" and cutting back on contract brewing yet they mentioned an increase in contract brewing, proberly less clients but increased volume to existng customers.

Regards Redfern, yesterday I tried to Google any comments that may be around about the venue, one I found with customer feedback was very positive abet with a couple of grumbles regarding waiters which could be attributed to them being flat out serving all the customers.
    Todays announcement seems to round all this up and if the comparative figures for last year continue to maintain this Increase we are in for comfortable ride for the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42731 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 743 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.