PBH 0.00% 49.5¢ pointsbet holdings limited

Looks like an overreaction. Market share has dropped but is that...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Looks like an overreaction. Market share has dropped but is that because of a growing market? Yes. And PBH is indeed growing from a dollar perspective.

How much did PBH's competitors spend to acquire that market share though is the question. I myself have 0 loyalty and will flip when it comes to bonus bets but after all these bonuses are exhausted, I will go back to using the platform with the best interface.

A point to note from the call - marketing spend in US was largely for cities outside of their existing territories.

---

In the United States, U.S. marketing expense of US$ 27.6 million assisted in delivering 12-month rolling cash active clients to 30 September 2021 of 185,880, a 367% increase on the PCP. We continue to have a constant focus on our cost per acquisition and we're pleased that our working media CPA for first-time betters across all operational U.S. states, except Illinois, which was an in-person registration environment, again tracked below US% 500 for the quarter.It should be noted that a large portion of our U.S. marketing budget for the quarter is focused on audiences outside of our current seven live states. As I stated previously, whether it be for states that are future imminent launches or more national brand awareness, we continue to focus on building a brand and a database to assist in future acquisition efficiency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $164.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 48.5¢ $468.2K 951.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44358 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 47338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.