GNX 0.00% 27.5¢ genex power limited

I am concerned that many holders have purchased since the offer...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I am concerned that many holders have purchased since the offer and are expecting an easy 20% and have no interest in long term.
    IMO there is no way that the present value of GNX's future earnings is only 25c a share. This company has the right assets, the right projects and is almost at right time. 2026 onwards this collection of assests is the foundation of truly solid company. It is a shame that managments interests do not currently align with retail shareholders.

I am not up on the ins and outs of takeovers and do not know what is legal. I have a few questions.
    1. Are BoD members and/or management allowed to keep existing shares? ie do they get to hold a financial interest in the unlisted company?
    2. Do BoD need to disclose any financial interest in the acquiring company/group? are they excluded from future investment with the group?
    3. IF BoD or management gain employment with the acquiring group can they be granted shares and options at a later date?
    4. Can deals be made with large holders where they are allowed to keep their shares. i.e. large holder votes yes but does not have to sell or is given opportunity to buy into the acquiring group?

any info appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.