DDR 1.49% $10.24 dicker data limited

Forward looking ... this is where I was going. The past, yes...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Forward looking ... this is where I was going. The past, yes they have built a nice business and acquired other businesses along the way. Their customer service centric approach has served them well with adding new vendors as well as taking share from nearby competitors. Consolidation within broadline IT distribution is very much peaking as well. The quick wins are past us.

I'm coming at this from a Vendor and market prospective right now as DDR just fulfil their business into the market. It is absolutely coming off the boil at a faster pace than people had expected. Every Distributor is now seeing their DOH and delinquencies rise. Broadline IT shortages do not exist 3by and large. Yes some products are still impacted, but that is now in the minority. Just look at how much each Vendor is capable of shipping in the last week of their qtr.

IT Vendors and Distributors are now commencing redundancy cycles. As DDR do not create markets this means they are the whim of the market.

I've held and traded DDR in the past ... I'm just seeing a few too many headwinds to participate right now. Good luck to those that think otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.24
Change
0.150(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.847B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.26 $10.26 $10.12 $4.330M 425.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1554 $10.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.24 998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.