SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

I admire your enthusiasm AdamThompson, here's the thing: the SPT...

1. 9,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171
    I admire your enthusiasm AdamThompson, here's the thing: the SPT function is ultimately for use by merchants. The partnerships and contracts announced to date are for payments processors and facilitators ie: the ones that carry and execute the transactions who will get a commission, but the ones that will make the money for and pay SPT are the merchants.................the payments processors merely make the SPT function available. So you need to attract the merchants after all the Worldpay, Ingenicos, Amazon, etc turn the systems on to 'go live'. Then, I repeat, it is up to merchants to take the SPT system up (they are the ones paying for it) and with the funded model being withdrawn, it is anyone's guess if merchants will be happy to be paid late (in increments) as well as paying a fee for it, while paying interest on the capital invested in their stock.SPT cannot sign a major CC provider, because they are already there to process all the CC providers' transactions and no more needs to be done. Think KFC, McDonalds and Hungry Jacks all congregated in a food court - if you can't beat them, join them. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.