COE 6.82% 23.5¢ cooper energy limited

The whole electric clean green future reeks of religious belief....

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    The whole electric clean green future reeks of religious belief. Like everything will be better in the next life. Proponents seem to ignore the environmental consequences of mining a whole lot of potentially toxic rare elements that have to be refined through some nasty processes, leaving lots of waste behind. Plus the environmental grab for familiar metals like copper, needed in increasing amounts for anything electrical. Then there's the technological disruption, sorry, we don't need cobalt and lithium any more, we found a better technology for batteries.
    I wonder how long it will take for people to wake up to the environmental damage caused by huge solar farm development because this is how hydrogen will be made, the other dream energy so touted by futurists. Even Elon Musk says gas and hydrocarbons will be around for decades, not a decade.
    Gas is the interim energy source, we are in the best position geographically for selling into the South East market, our wells and plants aren't in Gladstone. Dan Andrews may slow things up but eventually common sense will prevail, industry needs gas and a reality check is on it's way for the naysayers. What's more, gas is very much a known commodity, unlike our electric future.
    See you later, time to jump in my flying car and cruise off home. Nah, not yet, because that's still in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $620.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.8¢ $5.324M 23.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 274960 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.