DDR 1.32% $9.23 dicker data limited

Ann: Q1 FY24 Market Update, page-24

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I was not happy with the result either. I recently bought with my calculations resulting in approx 15% return per year with revenue growing at the current pace incl divedends.

I will be watching closely now as I as well do not like the way they went about announcing the results. To me this is a red flag, and is quite shocking from management to do this.

if they were to announce the quarterly in a better way then one could forgive them for a negative quarter. To me it isn’t so much the result that’s disappointing, it’s the way they went about presenting it.

Looking back at last years quarterly I do not see anything written about the growth in revenue being attributed to clearing an order backlog yet they are using it as an excuse now. Another red flag.

I think it’s a solid business and one bad quarter is not such a big deal. So for me I will be watching closely, may have another nibble, would I buy in now if I already hadn’t? No. The red flags would out way the potential growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.23
Change
0.120(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $1.665B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.42 $9.69 $9.02 $4.323M 466.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10110 $9.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.24 1157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.