DDR 1.33% $9.89 dicker data limited

Well said Burger. I have friends in the industry and I do not...

1. 1,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Well said Burger. I have friends in the industry and I do not make any decisions about DDR until I have quizzed them on how things are going. I am not going to say what they said as most posters will only take it with a grain of salt anyway. But after consulting them on a general basis ( I did not mention DDR) I am happy to stick with what DDR has announced. After all they did say that the previous quarter was going to be hard to emulate due to the huge backlog of orders and turned out to be right. But note how close to matching it they went and the fact that they are issuing guidance of similar to possible a smidgeon more next quarter. Analysis of reports and accounts should not amount to just a skim over the current figures but a proper and reasonable comparison with previous figures and sound solid explanations as to why they differ. This way oversold at the current level and I am sitting on my overweight situation comfortably. Your slightly downtuned post today Burger reflects exactly what I feel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.