DDR 0.57% $9.70 dicker data limited

Yes, I have shared it to my adult kids as well!, one of them is...

1. 560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Yes, I have shared it to my adult kids as well!, one of them is an economist! (I am a little dubious without people having practical experience. However I reckon it would have been incredibly valuable for his deep clear understanding). I have leveraged my little simple macro economics knowledge for my career and personal wealth rebuild after something worse than a great depression; .....divorce! (Redistribution for the Haves to the have nots. That cycle took 8-10 years to give a sense of getting ahead, and probably 75-80 years for my kids to lose it again! Probably less! ..(in keeping with the long and short term debt cycle per the video) Oh well I can only do what I can, and share the good news like your video and its fantastic animation to hopefully leave a valuable gift of education, in ones we care about.
    I am going to investigate further Ray Dalio You tube videos!

Re ones (your) studies.. career and stuff. Personal choice is a fantastic privilege. One bit of advice I have given to young ones years ago at work; work out what you are good at, and leverage it, be it knowledge, skills, assets.... The usual is education for a job, start a business; for me it was basic knowledge of finance and big balls (which meant lots of debt) and leverage to buy assets. Maybe those good days are gone, they provided many others their clip along the way, and at worse for me a compulsory savings plan over 20 years, nothing spectacular but it has allowed me choice. I'm still striving, hec I'm here on HC!
    Thanks again for this gem. It made my day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.70
Change
0.055(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.743B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.65 $9.76 $9.54 $1.005M 104.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 857 $9.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.70 603 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$9.69
  Change
0.055 ( 0.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
$9.63 $9.76 $9.55 36147
Last updated 14.23pm 14/06/2024 ?
DDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.