ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Sorry guys but I have a funny story about Maynard Keynes. Back in 1982/3 I saved a double page story from the Age about Maynard Keynes, thinking I'll read that one day! (Lazy reader except HC!) At the time 22/23 years old, I had established and run a money market operation from scratch for a Building Society, all of 4 years experience with a business qualification (part time study). Easier markets (debt/ investment) to read then except there were issues like African countries and other 3rd world debt repayment defaults to the US. (pertinent to the video!)
    Anyhow move forward on to ~2020 I found that article, and gave it to my double degree son, one in Economics, I thought he would find it interesting. I then read it. Well, the article was not about Keynesian or Milton Friedman's economic theories, but was discussing Keynes sexuality! Now each to their own, but in 1982 I certainly thought straight was the only way, particularly for guys. Move onto ~2020, that still is my thesis, but I recognise each to their own. Anyway as a young buck the laws of supply and demand served me pretty well, ... not as effective these days with aging eyes, etc!
    I hope I haven't offended anyone. Enough from me now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.45
Change
-0.040(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.705B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.54 $9.54 $9.38 $714.8K 75.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4701 $9.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.45 512 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.