DDR 1.73% $9.66 dicker data limited

Sorry guys but I have a funny story about Maynard Keynes. Back...

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Sorry guys but I have a funny story about Maynard Keynes. Back in 1982/3 I saved a double page story from the Age about Maynard Keynes, thinking I'll read that one day! (Lazy reader except HC!) At the time 22/23 years old, I had established and run a money market operation from scratch for a Building Society, all of 4 years experience with a business qualification (part time study). Easier markets (debt/ investment) to read then except there were issues like African countries and other 3rd world debt repayment defaults to the US. (pertinent to the video!)
    Anyhow move forward on to ~2020 I found that article, and gave it to my double degree son, one in Economics, I thought he would find it interesting. I then read it. Well, the article was not about Keynesian or Milton Friedman's economic theories, but was discussing Keynes sexuality! Now each to their own, but in 1982 I certainly thought straight was the only way, particularly for guys. Move onto ~2020, that still is my thesis, but I recognise each to their own. Anyway as a young buck the laws of supply and demand served me pretty well, ... not as effective these days with aging eyes, etc!
    I hope I haven't offended anyone. Enough from me now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.66
Change
-0.170(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.742B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.89 $9.89 $9.62 $2.361M 243.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116 $9.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.69 259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.