MDR 1.64% 31.0¢ medadvisor limited

Was a flippant, tongue-in-cheek comment and agree, they can't...

1. 4,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Was a flippant, tongue-in-cheek comment and agree, they can't control when revenue arrives but history shows, over several years, there's usually some revenue or acquisition announced just prior to the AGM.

And also agree, $20M+ revenue (and receipts) needs to be the benchmark for every quarter to ensure FY24 is, what Management state, cash flow positive.

COO (now PHX) is pharmacy dispensing software. They sold off a part of the business to focus on PharmX, hence the ticker change. There is volume bids holding their share price up. MDR have volume holding it down.

Pharmacy is shrinking in AU. Acquire or be acquired. There was a bidding war for API between WES and SIG, WES won. Recently WES bought InstantScripts for $135M with InstantScripts claiming to make $50M revenue. Have done no research into their YoY growth or other financials, but that could suggest MDR with $100M revenue would be a TO target at $200M+.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...ip-links-pharmacies-kmart-bunnings-wesfarmers

I'm not sure an acquisition, when there's pressure on revenues every quarter, share price decline and PHX having a MC of $25M would be viewed positively with a CR required which means dilution. This is me just spitballing but I'm curious why there's such huge volume propping PHX share price up. The cross trade yesterday was also the largest volume day over the last 52w. Was it a shuffle or someone new? There's 3 weeks until the MDR AGM. Will be interesting how they navigate the next few months. Do nothing until December gets published in January and the share price may drift lower.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $170.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $133.7K 439.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 31062 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ 63006
Last updated 15.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.