ZIP 3.94% $1.85 zip co limited..

Once again you speak with forked tongue Tekvest. "No financial...

1. 7,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6798
    Once again you speak with forked tongue Tekvest.

"No financial interest". Yet you also recently boasted you "made money on the way up and on the way down in ZIP" and how you traded CFD's on sentiment. Which is it Tekvest? You trade CFD's on ZIP? You don't trade CFD's? You make money on ZIP? You have no financial interest in ZIP? You are an accountant, you are a credit officer? Lots of conflicting stories.

My trading decisions, you know about ,Tekvest are shorting ZIP at $10 to 12 and taking it off beginning at $8 in 2021 (and shorting APT in far larger position). Buying stock and short dated upside calls ahead of the July 22 trading update when it rallied to $1.50+ last year and getting out (and warning everyone on here) ahead of almost inevitable ASX200 removal - S&P don't care about the present price, and do it predominantly, but not exclusively, on a six month trailing average mkt cap (not rocket science). And finally buying in this year again, a long position from $0.60's all the way down to $0.28.

"disastrous decisions you've made."? Not really grasping this trading/investing malarky are you?

The reason I go into such detail, not bravado, but because pf course the lies you have told in the past year about my trading - not unlike you do regards your own quite clearly.

Unlike you, I am very honest about my trading in ZIP (this time round a long term portfolio investment with relative blue skies for ZIP ahead). The rest of my portfolio you wouldn't have the foggiest about. I will give you a clue. It has overseas stocks, often includes derivatives, and I only comment on stocks I hold [or short] on Hot Copper, where I think dishonest down-rampers [or pumpers] might hold sway on sentiment in heavily retail held stocks - hence my interest in keeping you guys honest on ZIP. Afterall you did also declare in the past you traded CFD's on ZIP with no real research, just on sentiment (which on Hot Copper you try and sway of course).

My other "raging personality disorder" self says toot-a-loo Tekvest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.85
Change
0.070(3.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.335B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.91 $1.80 $45.22M 24.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7500 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 211147 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.