ZIP 3.66% $1.84 zip co limited..

Tekvest you are hilarious. You've lied repeatedly about my ZIP...

1. 7,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6795
    Tekvest you are hilarious.

You've lied repeatedly about my ZIP trading, when I quite openly flagged my call options positions last year on here before and after that made me ridiculous returns. I've taken you through them as simply as I can (options are hard to grasp) not in boast, but as usual to defend false stories you make up about my 'poor trading decisions'. Literally the dots are there for you on Hot Copper...

You call me a snake but now try and disparage me on Qantas....on a ZIP thread! I declared my short and prattled on for months against vitriolic pumpers, about the very things, that low and behold UBS, your favourite ZIP analysts, eventually posted themselves - essentially a massive and sustained reduction in traditional Capex required for a safe national airline in exchange for profit, well outside of any COVID considerations.

Qantas was flying airplanes over 25 years old for crying out loud, as Joyce took Capex below basic depreciation maintenance in Qantas in exchange for profits - that's dangerous when you are flying people at 50,000 feet. Even you can grasp that?

You might have noticed a little thing called a Senate inquiry on the very things I and others were flagging 18 months ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
0.065(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $2.373B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.91 $1.80 $33.68M 17.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 60274 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 60364 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.