ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6964
    Seriously @Goodfella58, why when I point something out that you do that is either false (recently falsely alleging Directors resigning or ZIP purchasing small share holdings and having to do a capital raise to cover, etc) or something stupid (suggesting Australian interest rates going to 20% and now you today go on about Turkey's interest rates at 35%) do you go back to your piecemeal and misleading account of my ZIP trading?

For the umpteenth time, as a comprehensive review, and not your made up account, of my position disclosures on Hot Copper will show, yes, I recently started trading against the market (as you seem to deem any buying and selling) by buying ZIP at $0.60's. I have bought into the falls and even some today too and prior to that below $0.30, seeing as you are so obsessed with my trading.

I also bought the stock last year to as low as $0.40's AHEAD of the July trading update, as my posts will show, and it trhen rallied to I recall $1.70's, as again my Hot Copper positions disclosures show I sold out of ahead of (I think $1.52 the first post I disclosed I no longer held). I even gave ZIP investors a little heads up on ASX200 removal in Sep 2022 which is mainly why I sold out.

Ignoring the subject matter, the consistency is clear; you just make stuff up as you go along and then get angry when I or others point that out. The vast majority of ZIP investors (bar shorters) are losing money hand over fist. They couldn't give a fig about what I am losing or making.

Your continued misleading and even false posts however, we are all tired of.
    Last edited by bedger: 25/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.