ZIP 4.46% $2.14 zip co limited..

Ann: Q1 FY24 Results - Zip achieves positive Group cash EBTDA, page-390

1. 4,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    the US is still growing, TTV was the standout surprise for me on this report. Im of the opinion its largely due to the physical card accounting for nearly 30% of instore transactions. (potentially something they should bring to anz market)

imo cfp/ebtda/cmt/rev margin,, lifts imo is mostly due to increases in fees to the customers. whilts positve news on metrics i question the sustainability, can zip continue to increase fees without cannibalising other metrics?(ttv, active customers, bad dbets) imo no, they need to find new revenue sources. everyone waiting on petes pipeline.
    (yes i believe zip will have another cfp Q, im pretty sure since april I was the only one with such high expectations on increased revenue even in the face even with lower ttv in anz market)

imo we wont see a decline in customers soon with regards to apple entry as an active customer is a customer is defined as one who has transacted in last 12 months. so will have to wait some time. TTV will be more of an immediate measurable metric, but caution needs to be taken during the seasonality busiest period (xmas) so telling signs will be more apparent in the april & july updates.

re takeover target, i dont think i can make a substantial contribution to this point. call me a fence sitter on this point as i see reasons for both sides.

apologies for grammer spelling ect

all imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.