ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7032
    Not really, because no one, not the company, nor I said ZIP as a group were cashflow positive recently - until the company announced it 'finished' FY2023 cash flow positive, in its full year financial results, and people on here, including me, only repeated the companies reporting therein.

Seriously Tekvest, come on? You are an accountant? You know, unlike Goofyfella, ZIP is not required, nor is it normal practice as an ASX listed company to report cash flows by segmental basis in consolidated accounts? It quite rightly doesn't report qtrly cash flow statements as no companies really do in Oz, unlike the US and qtrly SEC reporting requirements.

Plenty of ASX listed companies report non-IFRS/IAS financial information derived from Consolidated Cash Flow Statements and Profit Statements at segmental levels without having to report them in their accounting entirety. You know this, or should. You are an accountant.

ZIP did report itself as finishing FY2023 as cash flow positive, NOT for the FY2023 of course, but has since confirmed that 1Q FY2024 it was cash flow positive across the group and expects to be for 1H FY2024.

As you are well aware, none of us, professional accountants or otherwise, will be able to verify the group being cash flow positive via formal cash flow statement, both for and until the 1H FY2024 results in February 2024.

Come on guys, stop alleging people on here or ZIP saying things they never did....its disingenuous....I'd happily leave you guys alone on here and stick to discussing the business rather than 'he said, she said'.

Last edited by bedger: 30/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
-0.020(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.99 $2.83 $32.53M 11.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 283125 $2.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.86 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.