ZIP 2.37% $1.65 zip co limited..

Ann: Q1 FY24 Results - Zip achieves positive Group cash EBTDA, page-888

1. 7,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6768
    Back in your box oh mighty misleader. All you've done is an excellent job of showing exactly what I said; that I never once mentioned "average TTV per customer" (or average transactions per customer) that you eagerly painted lots of pretty graphs about (because they went down in the period you picked) whilst you blatantly ignored, the far more important to ZIP's business, rising average revenue per customer.

Please continue to go on about me talking about "average TTV per customer" and keep boring everyone by posting my quote, highlighted by yourself, that EXACTLY shows I never once mentioned "average TTV per customer". But perhaps borrow the wife's glasses old cowboy....you only shown everyone how you cannot read?

In absolute terms, ANZ revenue, TTV and transaction numbers went up up across the periods I was discussing. And revenue did across the periods you were even discussing, which of course you left out of your pretty graphs - across YOUR period, which began after the rates rises. TTV and transaction numbers dropped slightly (but ANZ TTV falls more offset by US gains - and come on ANZ TTV falling $994m to $958m 1QFY23 to 4QFY23??). Even after I placated you and used your dates for analysis, still you attack with the vitriol.

And then you go on to make exactly my other point, by showing how you poured extensively over ANZ's VERY SLIGHTLY worsening bad debts and bar one sentence, you practically ignored the much improved US, that served to actually reverse the very real bad debt risks ZIP was facing in early 2022.

Lets revisit those bad AU debts you flagged in your post (that you then deleted yourself - it was a shocker I get why you did) as threatening the business. It was the full year FY2023 bad debts as I recall (again you removed your dodgy post):

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5721/5721823-0d22f42ab098cc571c75f6abc88d1423.jpg
    Paragraph and graph after another, hammering on about how bad AU bad debts were getting on the rate rises and the business doomed, and completely ignoring the massive improvement in ZIP's US bad debts, bar a brief criticism of them (snigger):

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5721/5721841-49f75cd2dafc132f678d4c4746d2d740.jpg

...you completely ignored a 26% improvement in US bad debts, that not only offset bad AU debt increases (!), but even saw the group improve from 1.89% to 1.86%!!!!(lets just ignore the US and group improvement and hammer on about the ANZ and therefore group business dying - chortle).

Keep it up CG. Excellent job of showing your imbalance/misleading analysis. Everyone knows there is lumpiness in reporting, we have argued it to death on here to the boredom of everyone. Why I originally compared a time period, before the rates rises, where customers were 2.6m to a period post that had 2.3m for brief demonstrative reply to a discussion with someone else that you butt in on - not a full on misleading analysis that you did and then deleted when called out on it (what was it? "I forgot to add a graph"? Yeah that old clangersneaky.png). All you did with today's post is show you can't read, post misleading posts as a down-ramper, that you then remove, and are quite bitter. Starting to sound a little like an old man shouting at clouds.
    Last edited by bedger: 09/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
-0.040(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.858B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.66 $1.60 $24.14M 14.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 144386 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 170543 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.