PYC 0.00% 17.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Really good presentation by RH, I enjoyed zooming in!Great to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Really good presentation by RH, I enjoyed zooming in!

Great to get some more detailed context as to how the company is is focusing their resources for the foreseeable future. Especially in regards to the rationale surrounding the focus on monogenic diseases with highly validated mechanisms for the time being, certainly makes sense to get at least one candidate to market ASAP which can eventually support future candidates. As such, PYC is focusing on taking VP-001 to clinical trial stage whilst still maintaining a pool of new candidates coming through the discovery pipeline. For reference, VP-001 aims to address between 5,000 - 8,000 patients in the western world at an estimated cost of $180k USD per patient per annum, which would essentially generate between $900m and $1.4B to finance further endeavours. However, for the time being they've got enough cash to run at current operations until mid-2024.

Personally, would also be interested to know what other monogenic diseases they are targeting but as RH said, it's important for the company to keep these quiet for IP purposes. But as said, it's challenging as such developments cannot be reflected in the SP until the market is aware of what the company is focusing on, however, to maximise potential value the company must keep it concealed from the market. Catch 22

All things considered, time for another top-up at this price imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $793.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $176.9K 1.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 378996 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 299863 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.