EVS 1.82% 5.6¢ envirosuite limited

Ann: Q1 Sales Update - ARR above $60m, page-18

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    It requires ~80M ARR just to breakeven. However, by the time it reaches 80ARR the OPEX would be higher and require a even higher breakeven ARR. Along the way its burning cash (which KMP have yet to show sustainable cost reduction) and will require more injected capital, not yet accounting for onboarding/sales/commisssion costs.

Can they onboard 20M ARR before the cash runs out? (I doubt it).

KMP incentives not well aligned with long term shareholder return, blaming shifting market sentiment and yet performance has shown to be reason. The stakeholders with the greatest returns have been KMP. I'd want more transparency and accountability of the board and at the least a more aligned chairman.

Would KMP shows innitiative to put their personal gain at risk for growing the pie instead of protecting their slice? (How I wish this would be the case but I doubt it)

Even if PE come in they'd be replacing the KMP ASAP, I can imagine KMP trying to secure their renumeration as much as possible. Hopefully it no longer comes at the expense of shareholder returns/pockets.

Unfortunately this may be one of my largest financial mistakes and I hope the last of this size.
    Last edited by Kavod: 30/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $71.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $22.59K 405.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21818 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 211378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.