CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

"however to be fair like many CEO's he has been thrown a decent...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    "however to be fair like many CEO's he has been thrown a decent curve ball"

And what curve ball is that exactly?

The whole EN1 business model rests on the online economy - IT DOESN'T EXIST IN THE PHYSICAL MARKETING WORLD (THERE IS NO EN1 APP FOR A MARKETING POSTER ON A BUS STOP) - and therefore if anything this crisis should have increased EN1's performance, income, revenue, and so on. Other online businesses have reported huge increases in online visits, sales, and revenues... all because people are locked at home and have nothing to do but go online. Historically, this crisis was THE chance for EN1 to show its business model works, to report greater income and to finally to hit all those milestones that the debt facilities were for...

But no.. it somehow managed to convince people that it was the same as any other physical store and that it required government handouts to get through the crisis... the same crisis that should have been its opportunity to shine.

In my view this company won't exist by the end of the year - they had their chance to prove their business model worked when the ENTIRE WORLD was locked at home and looking at the internet.

EN1 simply can't compete with the heavyweights. I honestly think half the posters on here have no idea what EN1 actually does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.