CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Sorry but not sure I can or want to attempt to make much more of...

1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Sorry but not sure I can or want to attempt to make much more of the latter part of your post Fat it's the same old repetitive junk we have all hashed through time and time again.. deal with it if it troubles you so. smile.png

Bit like the repetive dribble of this hitting 25 cents hey and the validation that we are going to the moon at christmas.

Now they saved 2.1 million on expences nearly 600k or 5 hundred and something was in legal savings 96% and only showed 4k profit. Ted cut his salary but the 50 million share milstone bonus well and truley made up for this as well another on the board member got gifted 36 million.shares so his pay cut really does not count as shareholder paid for this through dillution of there holdings.

I find your excuse of waiting for the audit is a cop out'

It matters little what you think I don't make the facts, it is what it is

it is what it is because it was just fluff another way to keep getting credit to keep the lights on.
    Hoping people forget about Netzero, Funny non of the baggies even mentioned Net Zero anymore when it was touted as the thing that was going to make the company millions and only cost 34% to service the loan.

Shareholders deserve an update on Net Zero as many were sucked into this stock last year because of Net Zero'

What have you become the self appointed, what the shareholders deserve advocate, the Fatman8 Luther King of EN1?

No just tired of the BS at the speccie end of the market.

The baggies are just happy to see Net Zero swept under the Carpet.
    When the anti baggies questioned would it work as NO ONE in the industry was offering this kind of credit model in the advertising industry.
    Even @Hunterr should be writing to Ted asking him how Net Zero is doing.

Does it work or is it a failure simple enough to answer.

You don't hold stock so why does what you think shareholders deserve matter when it doesn't...

Thats right I bailed at 1.3 after buying back in at 1.5 two days after buying off the back that covid would increase sales because everyone would be online. But Goverment handout told people otherwise hey, Keeping the money alive is what its about not watching creditors line their pockets.at tge expense of shareholders, Have made up for my loss on KRR and 3DP and a few others.
    Look back over the fireside chats and announcements of all the whoo ha about Net Zero and it does not get a mention in the 4C unbelievable.
    What happens @.003AUD pecc when the share price will be eclipsed by FX exchange rates to make this stock worth 0.0000 USD
    Ted has no choice but to find another credit source as the.one he chose is sinking the shareprice.

EN1 is worth .005 which is .0035 USD

Why aren't management snapping up this stock at bargan basement prices???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.