CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

The company is not responsible for Covid and the affects it may...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    The company is not responsible for Covid and the affects it may have on it's business, so yes to be fair....

The company has copped a decent wack by shareholders and the broader market for some very questionable decisions and lack of accountability going back as far as the IPO and rightly so imo. However to suggest Ted has not been thrown a curve ball along with the vast majority of CEO's of other listed company's as a result of the Covid shut downs is not acknowledging, in EN1's case, that segments of the advertising market have indeed been adversely affected.

'if anything this crisis should have increased EN1's performance, income, revenue, and so on'
    Should have! I don't agree, nor do I believe EN1's position in the market and it's structure has made it immune to global economic challenges, on the contrary.
    'Other online businesses may have reported huge increases in online visits, sales, and revenues'
    That's not to say that many haven't so that is not the yard stick in my opinion, being in the same market or sector doesn't guarantee one result for all.

Whilst I agree EN1 is vulnerable, I think you may be calling it way to early! Historically the 2nd half is where EN1 generate a very high % of revenue, so we shall see...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.