NEU 0.06% $15.61 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Hi prodigy1, I hate to say we were a victim of own success early...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Hi prodigy1, I hate to say we were a victim of own success early on because look at the miracles that Katelin and Mel and many other in their community are experiencing on Daybue - even after a year on drug.

But I think the reality is that all (nearly) three quarters of sales in CY23 were outliers. In one of their previous ‘fireside chats’Acadia mentioned they had extensive payor awareness//approvals just after launch (Q2) due to the proactivism of both Acadia and the Rett community. Then they had a huge ‘bolus of patients’ initiate treatment in Q3 due to pent up demand from the Retts community. In Q4 there was the opposite seasonality effect to what happened in Q1 this year. Due to the holiday period, patients brought forward clinic visits, initiation of treatment, script refills etc to December from January which bolstered the sales figures. So all three sales quarters in CY2023 we’re skewed towards higher than normal sales for different reasons. Of them all, seasonality will likely continue to impact Q4 (+) and Q1 (-) in future.

Given that Q1 sales this year were also affected by seasonality, I feel like the sales figures released yesterday are the most ‘normal’ of the lot. If someone told me 18 months ago that Daybue would be making US$85 million per quarter, I would have pinched myself.

So our sales curve is not quite the hockey stick curve I thought it would be - Daybue is still knocking it out of the park imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.61
Change
0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.995B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.64 $15.93 $15.44 $8.412M 538.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 558 $15.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.66 1841 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.