ZIP 0.00% $1.41 zip co limited..

People are scared because the global credit providers are doing...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    People are scared because the global credit providers are doing the best they can to talk down Zip and other BNPL providers. I read a ridiculous article by Latidude a few weeks ago, explaining how they were going to take out the competition LMAO

The credut market has been making a killing for decades offering 20% credit cards to customers and calling that a good deal. BNPL is a huge market disruptor that banks and other credit providers are scared of and are trying to get rid of. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, that they pay marketing firms to troll social media platforms to execute negative points of view. Actually i expect it. Whenever you see ridiculous negative comments, ask yourself, is this person being paid to troll?

The Australian government should be doing all it can to protect ZIP. Imagine an Australian FINTEC company having a largish market share in glabal transactions, in every country stretching out into the future. What a windfall for the Australian government and it's citizens, especially when coal is being phased out. If only our politicians had the vision.

I'll finish with one observation, it's seem to me, that often when ZIP has a great announcement that the share prices rallies and then crashes. It feels like ZIPs share price has been manipulated for some time. The question is, why hasn't ASIC investigated? or are the big institutions untouchable?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.36 $9.712M 7.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56972 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 138239 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.