BET 6.52% 8.6¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Absolute Joke!!!!A few years ago, I raised my concerns about...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Absolute Joke!!!!
    A few years ago, I raised my concerns about Todd & Co, and their suburban office in Newcastle....
    everybody got so defensive and suggest I was a fool to want to pay for a "fancy office in Sydney''...it was never about the fancy office in Sydney, Melbourne - its the access those offices provide to talent...
    Im sorry to say it Newcastle is not the talent (nor IQ) capital of the world...
    Newcastle the home of Nathan Tinkler and Todd - absolute destroyers of value...
    Todd has been moved on, that is for certain, but lets cut the cancer now, do we really need him swanning around the globe blowing shareholder cash, he has proved on numerous occasions that he lacks commercial acumen in deal structuring - get rid of him and cut costs!!
    My concern is that for BET to be global, they need to act global...
    Im sure Jake is knowledgeable, but BET needs a proven and seasoned vet/exec...
    Great Davy is back involved, seasoned and very rationale on the call, but he is based in Nevada - so how hands on can he be??
    Also concerning that he mentioned BET is currently fair value, so for us to reach all times highs, we need value appreciation of circa 500%
    All very worrying...

Disclaimer, I bought $400k worth of shares, worth $80k now....not choice but to hold!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.006(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $61.29K 712.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111889 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.7¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 2.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.5¢ 354826
Last updated 15.56pm 14/06/2024 ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.