RZI 2.70% 38.0¢ raiz invest limited

FWIW, I thought I'd drop this in here as I did email Brendan...

1. 685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 611
    FWIW, I thought I'd drop this in here as I did email Brendan directly the other day with the below:

Hi Brendan & Team, Firstly, I’d like to acknowledge the hard work of the team and the fantastic suite of services Raiz now offers its users.

I would also like to advise I am both a user and retail investor of Raiz and have been for 3+ years. Based on the recent achievements and the current ad rollout via the 7 Network of entities, and looking specifically both past and present when it comes to user growth in Australia, my estimates would place the current users at or very near the 300,00 mark for Australia, which is fantastic!

As an investor, I would like to see this milestone publicised when it occurs, to not only re-assure current users there are many more committed “Raizers and Savers” out there, but also for the investment community to bring in more excitement.

I feel it would be a benefit to all involved by providing a near term goal of reaching 350,000, 400,000, etc as way of market guidance if you will. I’m aware this can be a double edge sword as it puts out there the expectation, but I feel since George moved on, the market is lacking confidence/excitement, without those publicised goals. I do feel this has, but not limited to the share price fall. I trust you will take the time to consider this feedback and also provide a response at a time convenient to you. Thank you and keep up the great work

Brendan did reply that same evening, acknowledging the feedback and also that the half year report / results will be released by end of Feb.

Regardless of my email to Brendan and his reply, I'm very bullish on RZI and the future direction, based on the recent uptick in numbers, and also the general social media and in person gatherings I've attended were new raizers are discussing and opening accounts. I have been topping up between this recent gap after seeing Thorney buy more a few months back.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RZI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $36.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $10.00K 26.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13325 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 11647 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RZI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.