MDR 2.04% 50.0¢ medadvisor limited

@futurenowwe will have 1H24 financials reported this...

1. 2,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1071
    @futurenow

we will have 1H24 financials reported this month......the big question mark is still whether the profits and cashflow from the traditionally strong 1H can keep them above water for the full year, but they should also update on how their pivot in the UK and partnership is tracking.

Frankly that news was a relief from my perspective as they had burnt a lot of money and would have to do much more to adapt their platform for the UK and then have to go out and market/sell it.......this seems like a much cheaper option. What is a little pebble in the shoe is that MDR have upwards of 95% of Australian pharmacies tied up.......what exactly is a small startup in the UK have (software wise) that MDR should not already have developed??? Every time I speak to one pharmacists, she always tells me that their app/software should be able to do so much more, but does not.....and I wonder if they are being aggressive enough (single large pharmacies here can generate upward of $5m in revenues and MDR generate ~4 times that across thousands of pharmacies......it just seems a missed opportunity IMO

Anyway, I've been banging on about Australia for some time now and I don't believe anything will change....its really the US that will make/break this company and you just hope that ANZ and UK is profitable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $275.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $244.9K 498.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 335248 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.