ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2782
    Boy- reading this thread is like ‘Ying & Yang’!
    There are definitely some agendas behind the comments- some talking it down because they want to buy lower and some talking it up because they’ve just bought for the trade and happy to let it run.

Boosted my holding at $1.03, reckon it’s pretty safe that’s close to bottom- imo- but who knows- someone once claimed the titanic was unsinkable, and the market is what the market is- unreadable at times!

Feel it’s really cheap at this price, yep- some mention there’s some companies jumping onboard trying to ride the graphite horsey- but being a producer now is really important and having markets behind you and an extensive resource is important. Then there are some real pluses with SYR - throw in the EV revolution, critical minerals, Trumpy trade bans, early player in the market- difficulty for others gaining funding and I get the feeling some of the analysts are right- this will have some legs over the medium to long term. Reckon even the shorters are recognising this- they’re slowly leaving the room!

Give it time I feel- and hopefully we might even go BAM soon- shorters won’t like that- and reckon companies and even countries like the US will be giving us the once over. Happy to ride- metal markets are turning- that’s why Wesfarmers, etc, are looking around. Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.