CE1 0.00% 0.8¢ calima energy limited

Ann: Q2/Q3 Drilling and Completion Operations Update, page-18

1. 4,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2233
    You cannot blame the current price of wcs and wti on the SP being below the big credit raise price of 14 cents that resurrected the Alberta assets .
    The energy prices were much lower at that time than they are now , especially gas .
    The Montney is also a much more attractive and saleable asset than it was then too .

I think we are oversold but I have no doubt that their is a management discount being applied by the Market due to their failure to meet their production and cashflow predictions and the inconsistency between what they say they will do and what they actually do .

If they stop the buyback why don't they tell us why instead of the Market having to make the obvious assumption that hopefully is wrong .

The relentless ramping of the share price and going into attack mode against any critics of the business does not help anything .
    I thought we were still value when the SP reached 26 cents but we are half that now and I am prepared to say that I was wrong then .
    We have posters now that are definately glass half full but I appreciate those posts more than posts that just ramp without looking at the reality of what the market is telling us .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.067M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $54.47K 6.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 14015506 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2562946 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CE1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.