RVS 0.00% 11.5¢ revasum inc.

Yeah I find it quite surprising they give the guidance in the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Yeah I find it quite surprising they give the guidance in the first place if they weren't so sure about it. Better to just not give any guidance than heavily underdeliver on given guidance. Also makes Rebecca leaving a lot more suss than just personal reasons, which than makes you question everything about this company given she probably did the best in trying to turn it around.

Not sure where you're seeing a positive cashflow for this half. Their 4c today shows -6.2m in operating cashflow for 1H with -2m in this Q. At this rate they only have another Q of funding left, which means a raise is incoming, which means a big dilution given current SP and the discount they will have to offer to attract investors given that tech companies aren't having the best of time with all the negative sentiment.

Dunno, when I first started looking into RVS I thought maybe there is something there as it looked like they turned things around. But after these last results it looks like nothing has changed, in fact still going backwards it seems :S. Who knows, maybe this new CEO is the One. I guess on the sidelines I will remain for now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.