FHS 12.5% 0.7¢ freehill mining limited.

Good results today from the meeting.A bit more information...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Good results today from the meeting.
    A bit more information regarding operations. They said we have some rock chip results from the El Dorado sections that can be released to the market soon and a new geologists that has seen some new places to look.
    The sales from the waste should hopefully grow with new and larger contracts to hopefully be won and that can increase revenue.
    They also said that once profits start coming in that the focus will turn back to the iron ore and we can get better equipment and sales to allow better grades and then that will be the focus.
    But for now it's waste first since that is the best place to see revenue come in without over extending and over issuing more shares.
    They also might do a small drilling program on the El Dorado tenements for a couple hundred thousand $$ if the rock chips are good and the new geologists finds anything worth drilling.
    They are excited about next year and want to bring back shareholder confidence with an increased share price and profit results.
    They also said that they have about 12,000 cubic metres of Iron ore in piles and ready to be sold.
    Also I think they said that we would get $15 to $30 a tonne for the Iron ore at the low grades and we have permits for 5,000 or 10,000 tonne per month. (MISSED THAT PART)
    Anyone else attended and wants to add the comment underneath or if I have forgotten anything or made a mistake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $20.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.77K 630.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7730926 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4090943 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 77500
Last updated 15.31pm 06/05/2024 ?
FHS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.