MYR 0.61% 82.0¢ myer holdings limited

Hey everyone, Read the last paragraph of this snippet of a Media...

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Hey everyone, Read the last paragraph of this snippet of a Media report I found that was posted a while back.

Read the Last Paragraph and you may get a sniff of whats the agenda.

(( Myer's profit margin fell 58 basis points to 38.12 per cent, which it said was due to handing over more space to concession stores.
    Myer shares lost some of their early gains and were up 1 cent at 73¢ by midday. The stock has fallen 47 per cent since January, following its earnings downgrades.
    Veteran retailer Solomon Lew snapped up 10 per cent of the Myer share register in March, raising speculation he could launch a full takeover bid if Myer shares fell far enough. ))

So..... Then what do you think is Umbers Strategy ??? IMO its to make the shares fall far enough and then he most definately will be given a Parachute into a fluffy Cash filled Mattress.

Myers Strategy phfffff, 5 year plan phffff, yeah right. and not talking to Solly Lew, hahahaha , sure

Ive got a plastic Watch for sale, anyone that believes Solly and Umbers arnt on buddy buddy speaking terms you should deposit lots of money into my account and I will post you this plastic watch thats broken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.005(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $682.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 82.0¢ 79.0¢ $1.545M 1.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 722952 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.5¢ 2440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.