MYR 1.27% 80.0¢ myer holdings limited

Ann: Q2 Trading Update, page-375

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Thats true, so Id think that Lew believes he must try and influence the outcomes of Myer so it could potentially be using more Premier products in the future.

Its about the only bullish thing going for Myer for the next year or 2.

Online sales and Admin savings arnt big enough to turn it around yet.

Some other online Comments I read on Myers Facebook page,

Some of the Customers were saying that in some stores the staff have a Tablet on hand and are directing Customers in store, to make online sales over the tablet. Then I assume pick up the item straight away.

But I suppose the More Customers that are shown the online sales platform, the more likely they may be to surf it later at home and buy something.

At the rate its falling it surely has to be deemed as oversold at some point.

I noted previously the 69 Million net profit verses the 57 million write offs that created the 12 million official net profit.

Myer now has 7 Million admin savings per year, so even if net sales were down 5% or 3.5m down.

If Myer Claim the same 57million write offs, the 7m saving in admin would make the declared net profit Up by 3.5 Million.

From 12m to 15.5m declared. Its just numbers I know but 25% profit boost is a darn lot better than a fall of 80%. previous year.
    Last edited by ChippyDude: 13/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.