CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Nice result for The Trade Desk. I believe they are in the same...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Nice result for The Trade Desk. I believe they are in the same type of business as EN1, except, much, much larger. Be nice if we can get some of that pie. Actually, why aren't we Ted & Co??

Why The Trade Desk Stock Skyrocketed Friday
    November 6 2020

Shares of The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD), a provider of a data-driven ad-tech platform, went through the roof Friday. As of 8:35 a.m. EST, the stock was up more than 25%.The growth stock's huge move higher follows The Trade Desk's third-quarter earnings report, which included revenue and earnings per share that crushed analyst estimates as marketers dialed up their programmatic ad spend significantly.

The Trade Desk's third-quarter revenue jumped 32% year over year to $216 million. Not only was this a massive acceleration from a 13% decline in the second quarter, but total revenue obliterated analysts' average forecast for revenue of $180.9 million. This top-line momentum combined with The Trade Desk's scalable business model meant adjusted earnings per share increased from $0.75 in the year-ago period to $1.27. Analysts, on average, were expecting adjusted earnings per share of just $0.43.Notably, connected TV ad spend on The Trade Desk's platform soared 100% year over year. Marketers are taking advantage "of the mass consumer shift to streaming TV," explained The Trade Desk CEO Jeff Green in the company's third-quarter earnings call. Two other standout ad channels on The Trade Desk's platform were mobile video and audio, which both saw 70% year-over-year growth in spend.

I thought En1 was involved in all this, so why aren't our results reflecting similar to The Trade Desk, obviously on a smaller scale. If Ted doesn't provide an outstanding result next quarterly, then I unfortunately will have to agree with the downrampers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.