ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Far too much benefit of doubt being given to the management on this forum. Q2 result was bad, Q3 is plain terrible. PBT ratio of 3.1% for Q3 while the previous years it has generally sat at high 3%. I thought Q2 was a blip but with Q3 being this bad a pattern is emerging. Annualized, the Q3 NPAT is sitting around $67m (EPS 0.375c) so the bottom line is doing worse than the previous year on a run rate basis.

I no longer hold any DDR after I took my rose colored glasses off! Still a great company but I would like to see better commentary from management and a turn around in NPAT before dipping my toes back in. On current runrate basis the stock is trading at a PE of 28 even after today's SP fall. With no growth on the horizon the PE should be no more than 20 imo so I see no value in the stock above $8 per share and that's assuming they can return to positive growth.

The quote from David about how this quarter '...almost feels like a a gain' is one of the most unprofessional and lazy bit of commentary I have ever read from a CEO.

Ofcourse, the PBT ratio might improve drastically but I no longer consider it wise to invest on that basis as there is no solid commentary that confirms this to be the case.

Last edited by Swage_17: 01/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.