ALC 3.33% 5.8¢ alcidion group limited

I don’t know what type of hospital you work in but I hope I...

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I don’t know what type of hospital you work in but I hope I never get admitted there.

You should want the implementation to take a long time

To have a single technical person take what can be decades of an individuals medical data and transfer it to a new system is dangerous. The smallest mistake on a patients record eg, inserting one patients medical history into another or not copying over details of an admission will have huge consequence both medically and legally.

It’s also never a like for like transfer, a hospital contains multiple specialty units each with there own set of terminology an individual cannot understand all the medical terminology in a database and somehow get it in the right place. Quite often the terminology has changed over the last couple of decades and you require medical staff to assist with mapping the data. There’s a lot of checks and balances that need to occur to ensure data integrity during the transfer

Then there’s all the HL7 integrations that need to be configured so all systems can talk to each other. I would think there’s a team in ALC who specifically just focus on HL7.

I found the first question in the q3 interesting as I’d been thinking it as well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $77.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $76.91K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 335963 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 193750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ 677662
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.