AVA 1.96% 12.5¢ ava risk group limited

Ann: Q3 FY2023 Trading Update, page-55

1. 892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    The latest Aura Ai-X deal was a multi-year contract, which had higher value.
    A typical monitoring deal is about $40-50k or even less.
    I don't think the new AI technology would necessarily put a bigger price tag toward FFT's products. After all, the company keeps emphasising how much value clients can get from a very cheap price (but the gross margin is still pretty good).

What AI really does is to give FFT an unchallengeable competitive advantage. When your products performs significantly better than other players in the field at a cheaper price, you are guaranteed to win.

The algorithm FFT tackles nuisance alert is superior to its competitors, or other academics in the field (I'll spare you from the details, but do let me know if you were interested). It's possible that Aura-AI series will become the go to solution at some point in the future.

If you look at this pipeline deal closely, you will find that this is an additional deal with a returning customer who proactively chose to embed fibre cable when burying the pipeline so they don't have to install FFT sensors later. This is a solid proof of how good the algorithm is.
    I can totally see more clients start including FFT products when planning a new project in the future. That will provide even more data to FFT that has high quality and is not accessible to other companies. This will enhance FFT's competitive advantage in machine learning even further.

So yeah, the company is doing will in many aspects. Unfortunately the sp is not one of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.003(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $36.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $30.54K 237.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 545888 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 124729 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 31460
Last updated 14.51pm 10/05/2024 ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.