BTH 0.00% 11.0¢ bigtincan holdings limited

If you ask me, what gives me confidence? I'd say the future of...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    If you ask me, what gives me confidence? I'd say the future of this company! Yes, agree there are not many big customer acquisitions in the last quarter but they are staying with their guidance. Given more than 85% revenue coming from the US and to perform at this level amidst covid challenges is notable and praiseworthy - which in my opinion reiterates their agility and acceptance in the market. I watched the Product and Technology presentation held on Wednesday and I see a lot of potential and many features to come in their consolidated product suite. I felt like this ClearSlide and Voice Vibe integration could be like a future Zoom for enterprises, if they get it right? I am not too worried about the results of this past quarter but looking at the long term as always and pretty solid in my assessment tbh.
    On the other hand, I am with the guys who expressed their sentiments here regarding too many acquisitions - now it is time to focus on integration, new product features, reduction in costs, more new large contracts and see the growth in another couple of quarters - potentially cashflow neutral. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.8¢ $75.54K 686.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 319816 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 111368 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.